Well, our G & R ceremony will not be this week. It's difficult to be here and not have Nate with us. I was so hopeful that it would be Saturday, but apparently it will not happen until early next week...we still dont know if we will be leaving Vietnam on our scheduled date either.
The weather here is, appropriately so, dark and stormy and getting out for a walk today does not seem to be an option. Streets are flooded, we dont have the rain gear, so it looks like it will be a lazy day hanging around the room and watching some movies (thanks for those Brad). We know of other people around the country right now in various states of adoption - those waiting, those who have had the G&R's, those about to travel with their new children...we wish them all well. And to those about to come soon, make sure all your paper work is correct and up to date, double check everything, review it all with the agency, then check it again.
B & N & N