Friday, May 22, 2009

Hangin in Japan airport

our first flight is behind us. Nate only freaked out once just before take off...but after a bottle was quickly inserted into his mouth he mellowed out. after that he slept like the baby he is in the basinet. the next flight is the longest..over 11 hours. that should be interesting.
only another 18 hours before we are home. Nate seems genuinely excited and slightly home. Nate seems genuinely excited and slightly crazy. pray that he sleeps..otherwise it crazy. pray that he sleeps..otherwise it will be a long flight.
our love to all of you!
Nicole, Brian and Nate

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I hope he sleeps! Sorry I missed you. I was on the phone with my mother and when I saw you blinking, you'd already signed off.

    Hey, can you get internet in the air now? I think you can!

    ReplyDelete