Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thank you!

The last week and a half has been a whirlwind of phone calls, family visits, small renovations and general preparations for Nate's arrival. We are so blessed to be surrounded by wonderful family, friends and even strangers who are willing to help in anyway, pray, send good vibes and simply provide a solid support system for us. It's been an intense, long journey and there has not been a single person in our lives that is not 100% behind us. The simple excitement expressed by everyone has kept us going through all the rough times. To everyone we say "THANK YOU!" We realize the journey is not over, but the support that we have received to date is just overwhelming. Plus we are afraid in a couple of weeks we may be too busy to express our full gratitude so we wanted to do it now.
For Brian and I, Nate himself, will be the greatest gift. Nate's greatest gift will be all of you.


1 comment:

  1. And Nate is a gift to all of us too! I cannot wait for this. I wish I lived near you. I'm so excited for you guys! I get all teary when I think about it.

    ReplyDelete